TRUNKS AND IT'S CONTAINS
- The Arched muscular partition(diaphgragm) divides the trunks into two cavities-the upper, the text (thorax) the lower (abdomen).
- The upper cavity is bounded front the breastbone, in by behind by the thoracic vertebra of the spine.
- Below by the diaphragm. And is encircled by the ribs. It contains the heart. the lungs, major blood vessels and the gullet.
- The lower cavity is bounded above by the diaphragm.
- Below by the pelvis. Behind by the lumbar vertebrae and in front and at the sides by muscular walls.
- It contains several important organs--the liver. in the upper part of the abdomen covered mostly by the right lower ribs: the spleen.
- covered by the ribs on the upper part of the left side:
- The stomach, just below the diaphragm on the left side: the pancreas, behind the stomach the intestines.
- Which occupy the greater part of the cavity: the kidneys. at the back in the region of the loins and the bladder.
- Which lies to the front of the pelvis Certain reproductive organs lie behind the bladder.
Tags: Medical tips, Hospital, Trunks and contains, Diaphran, Lower ribs, Reproductive Organs